Friday, September 25, 2009

Dish rag has been tagged


Last week was a busy, busy week of knitting. First up was Wednesday, when the Dish Rag Tag Chronicles of Yarnia box arrived with my mail at about 9 a.m. I happened to be walking by my front windows, and I saw my mail carrier slide that friendly white box into my the mail box. I zipped out to get it, and ripped into it (not literally) to see what I could see.

In it was a great-looking aqua dish cloth courtesy of Alaina, along with stitch markers and a cute little Post It note pad. Fun stuff! I also found the cheery yellow yarn I was going to use to make my own dish cloth to send on to Pam.

And four hours later , minus an hour to take my cat Thor (not pictured; that one is Gygax) to the vet, I finished and dashed to the post office to send it on the next leg of its journey.

Let's hear it for a one-day turn-around!

1 comment:

magnoliasntea said...

One-day-turnaround...YAAAAAY!!!
You're such a good team player. How can we lose with a team like Yarnia?